Os Tropies - Tropicalia! (2012)



For any and all fans of Caetano Veloso, Gal Costa, Os Mutantes and the like, this band is a must hear. Sextuple-handedly bringing back Tropicalia, these fine folks pay homage to the Brazilian movement by covering classics, as well as producing originals so authentic you'd swear they walked out of the sixties.

Preview below, stream or purchase to own here. And I swear I'll stop hyping Toronto after this post, because I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but... these guys are covering Caetano Veloso's first solo album in its entirety tomorrow night, and if you're close and enjoy this kinda stuff, you should probably come.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I have a project that I am just now working on, and I am sure this will help me a lot and I have been looking for such information since from few days, Thanks!
    Meditation Blogs
    Another Related Sites
    vegetable pizza recipe
    Fact About Cancer

  2. WOW

    meanwhile in Brasil we suffer with shitty music.
    But it's okay, every mainstream have shitty music!

Leave a Reply